Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,316TL (6,874 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)