Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,573TL (8,263 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)