Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,207TL (9,996 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)