Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,557TL (10,136 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)