Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49694 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,957TL (9,976 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)