Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,905TL (8,013 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)