Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33782 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,185TL (R 9,429) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)