Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.615 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,703TL (£1,669) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)