Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.535 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 152% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,548TL (£1,664) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)