Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 174% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,113TL (£1,243) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)