Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,709TL (£1,721) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)