Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.717 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,376TL (£1,140) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)