Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 166% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,395TL (£1,152) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (43 minutes ago)