Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.236 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,610TL (£1,262) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)