Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.623 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,354TL (£1,374) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (44 minutes ago)