Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.147 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 187% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,468TL (£1,215) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)