Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,671TL (1,805 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)