Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.583 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,318TL (1,464 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (39 minutes ago)