Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.814 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (2,062 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)