Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.442 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,218TL (1,539 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)