Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,746TL (1,765 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)