Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,331TL (R$ 3,638) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)