Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,473TL (R$ 4,000) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)