Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,350TL (R$ 5,139) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)