Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01319 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,008TL (303,962 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)