Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01503 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,833TL (254,962 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (31 minutes ago)