Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01298 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,884TL (299,314 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)