Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (₩1,037,895) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)