Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,023TL (₨36,893) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (38 minutes ago)