Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01098 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,591TL (236,045 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)