Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,914 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.325 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (1,463 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)