Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,867 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.560 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,506TL (1,369 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)