Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06814 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,911TL (руб 42,717) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)