Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.714 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,142TL (1,833 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)