Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.756 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,352TL (853 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$120 (about 3 hours ago)