Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.913 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,277TL (1,713 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)