Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48651 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,097TL (8,422 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)