Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,588TL (6,372 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)