Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,067TL (7,628 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)