Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,259TL (6,096 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)