Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05476 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,335TL (60,902 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)