Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07036 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,971TL (42,220 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)