Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06066 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,561TL (58,705 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)