Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07864 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,327TL (42,313 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)