Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06784 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,014TL (44,426 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)