Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,503TL (56,815 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)