Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47071 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,443TL (13,689 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)