Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43868 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,911TL (13,473 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)