Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48269 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 164% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,595TL (13,663 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)