Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,153TL in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)