Cost of living in Singapore compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,192 prices entered by 1,125 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.566 TRY / SGD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 185% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,407TL (SGD $2,886) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)