Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,821TL (COL$1,722,823) in Sincelejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)