Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13325 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,400TL (10,507₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)