Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 405% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,687TL (kr25,357) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)