Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 364% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,536TL (kr20,390) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)