Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 304% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,115TL (kr22,577) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (37 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)