Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05543 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,127TL (₨56,418) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)