Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,569TL (4,088,734 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)