Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,872TL (4,273,559 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (30 minutes ago)