Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,305TL (3,528,925 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)