Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,411TL (4,460,709 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)