Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00099 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,065TL (4,108,195 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (44 minutes ago)