Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,411TL (4,945,568 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)