Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,541TL (5,163,075 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)