Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,287TL (3,698,921 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)