Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,606TL (€988) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (38 minutes ago)