Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,760TL (RM2,742) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)