Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,071TL (RM3,678) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (14 minutes ago)