Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03503 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,586TL (₨102,371) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)