Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03400 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,179TL (₨93,504) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)