Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03348 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,083TL (₨121,946) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)