Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,365TL (41,555 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)