Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14250 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,669TL (32,764 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)