Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10577 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,242TL (30,649 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)