Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03123 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,103TL (99,346 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (30 minutes ago)