Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,911TL (85,557 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)