Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02740 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,465TL (126,451 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)