Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02827 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,514TL (124,305 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)