Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03868 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,335TL (86,221 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)