Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,886TL (¥186,907) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)