Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,945TL (﷼ 27,083,542) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)