Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,226TL (﷼ 33,202,140) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)