Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,844TL (﷼ 34,921,682) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)