Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45393 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,493TL (元9,899) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)