Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,029TL (元5,174) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)