Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,017TL (元5,072) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)