Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,407TL (元10,216) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (19 minutes ago)