Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,146TL (元9,711) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)