Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,192TL (元7,990) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)