Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,365TL (元9,063) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)