Cost of living comparison between Shenyang, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45307 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,294TL (元9,478) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)