Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,885TL (元6,588) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)