Cost of living comparison between Shenyang, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,735TL (元9,269) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)