Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,260TL (Dirham 7,081) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)