Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,214TL (Dirham 5,449) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)