Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 105% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,157TL (Dirham 7,340) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)