Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,609TL (Dirham 5,054) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)