Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,502TL (Dirham 6,574) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)