Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.988 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,452TL (Dirham 6,530) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)