Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,636TL (元7,254) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)