Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,052TL (元7,395) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (32 minutes ago)