Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 140% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,994TL (元8,505) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)