Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,188TL (RM5,295) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)