Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (RM4,189) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (26 minutes ago)