Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.434 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,868TL (2,000 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)