Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.616 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (2,417 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (30 minutes ago)