Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.471 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,143TL (2,137 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)