Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.541 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,644TL (1,716 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)