Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,807TL (€1,108) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)