Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,139TL (€1,060) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (about 1 hour ago)