Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36415 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,728TL (7,490 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)