Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35928 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,336TL (6,501 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 195TL (39 minutes ago)