Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35462 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,810TL (7,924 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)