Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (R$ 3,412) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (34 minutes ago)