Cost of living comparison between Sete Lagoas, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,431TL (R$ 3,513) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)