Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,913TL (R$ 3,385) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)