Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,072TL (R$ 2,888) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (30 minutes ago)