Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (€927) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (25 minutes ago)