Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,313TL (€1,098) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)