Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,186TL (RM3,318) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)