Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,103TL (RM2,965) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)