Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,417TL (RM3,752) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)