Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,153TL (RM3,696) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)