Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,342TL (RM4,039) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)