Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 970 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00437 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 210% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,130TL (₩1,631,430) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)