Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,048TL (₩2,496,784) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)