Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00355 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,070TL (₩1,990,720) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)