Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,809TL (₩1,229,566) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)