Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03726 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,351TL (¥170,418) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (39 minutes ago)