Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,302TL (Rp 11,903,824) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)