Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,592TL (Rp 16,911,776) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)