Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.607 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 199% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,875TL (CHF 1,906) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)