Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.782 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 223% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,484TL (CHF 2,772) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)