Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.545 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 203% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,859TL (CHF 2,781) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)