Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.563 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,837TL ($2,199) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)